Monday, November 20, 2006

If I had a million dollars

Two days and counting until the all important ultrasound! Alex is having multiple dreams about quadruplets...ahahahahaha...um no! I cannot even imagine what life would be like with four newborns all under my care. I'm sure you manage if you get so "blessed", but I'm thinking one baby is going to a big enough challenge for now. I asked Alex if he had an opportunity to win 1,000,000 dollars - and all he had to do was correctly guess what and how many we were having before the ultrasound - his bet is on twins! My million dollar guess is one very LARGE boy! : ) Apparently to those of you who have seen me...I'm big (bellywise - not I've been chowing down at a buffetwise) than most pregnant women they've seen who are 17 weeks. I just keep thinking, one very large boy, one very large boy, one very....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for twins...then you and Gail can help each other out! :) I can't wait to find out!