Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Babies' Update

So I hit the big 200 on the mark at my doctor's visit on Friday! I'm trying to decide what would be more fun...guess the girls' birthday or my final weight?! : ) My doctor says that all is looking good. We heard both heartbeats again and they were in the normal range. Next month I go for my gestational diabetes test - apparently I have to drink something the equivalent of Sprite in 5 minutes and then wait an hour and have my blood drawn. In two weeks, we will have our next ultrasound. I'm interested to see what position they are now in. It is hard to tell since I feel movement all over the place pretty much all the time!

One memorable experience was when Alex and I went to register for baby stuff at Target. I'll warn you now...it is not like registering for your wedding. We realized we knew virtually NOTHING about baby stuff. Other than choosing colors and shapes we liked...we had no idea! Thankfully some experienced friends have gone over our registry and helped us edit out a lot of unnecessary items and add some essentials we missed.

No comments: