Saturday, December 05, 2009

Best Parents (Grandparents) in the World

We visited my parents tonight to help eat up left overs. I know I have said this a million times but my parents are just the best ever. We love to sit in their living room and talk away the hours. Addie and Jazz sang their Christmas program songs for Nana and Papa.
Baby Stella was on her best behavior and smiling for everyone. My dad even held Baby Stella for what seemed like hours. He in not the one to often hold babies but Stella has won his heart over.
Nana got to hold Stella for a few moments. We love their relax style with the children. What better grandparents could a child have. They are considering keeping the twin over night to give us a little break. Should be fun... I feel sorry for young families without grandparents like mine...
Here we are the tired parents catching a few moments of no kid time. They are you guessed it playing with my wonderful parents. Life is good. Merry Christmas... One should always be careful about leaving their blog up at their parents' house - It might get used...




No comments: