Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Circle of Craigslist


I realized last night as I was reselling some kitchen chairs on Craigslist I had purchased on Craigslist - that there is a lot of stuff coming and going out of my house. If it isn't going to Goodwill, or a friends' house, then it is going to Craigslist (or sometimes Ebay). Whatever did I do before resale went online? Above is a picture of many of (but not all) of the things I have bought and sold. No better way to change things up than to sell something old and turn around and buy something new for very little on CL. Sometimes I just trade too - did this with cribs and strollers. I think the all time best CL was when Alex convinced me to post the gray rocks in a flower bed out in front of our house basically saying "Free rocks to whoever removes them" and amazingly someone did just that! What a great way to get around some back breaking labor?! Also, I'm so grateful for a husband who is amused rather than irritated at the rather breakneck speed that things move in and out of our house. He has mastered the art of agreeing with me that the current new furniture arrangement/acquisition is the best one yet!

No comments: