Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Cousins


With my brother and his family in town, we've been spending a lot of time at Nana and Papa's house together. It is action packed with six little bodies underfoot! I can't begin to imagine what it will be like when all six are mobile and running around.


We got to celebrate Stella's first birthday with her cousins and aunt and uncle. Here is her before picture. She always has such a bright smile ready for the camera!


It is funny how even in photos the girls personalities are apparent. Addie - "I'm really not into this, you're lucky you caught me sitting in this chair for 10 seconds, this is the only smile you're going to get so take it or leave it." Mina - "Do I look cuter posed here against the window, or would you like me over by the couch? Go ahead and take it again - that way you have a couple to pick from to ensure you caught my best side."


At one point, Addie and Sawyer were having some pre-dinner chips. If you can't read the bag, they are "Spicy Thai". They both would grimace and then have another one, both determined to show that they could eat spicy chips like the adults. Unfortunately, Sawyer was banned from further "Spicy Thai" demonstrations because although mentally he had the stamina, physically he broke out into red welts! : )

No comments: