Thursday, December 30, 2010

Playing Catch Up - September

Over Labor Day weekend, we drove the LONG drive to Austin, Texas to visit my brother and his family. We had a great time - the kids are really starting to "discover" their cousins. So many fun times together ahead of them!

My brother took me for a tour around the block in the kiddie's bike trailer - all my part to be supportive of his 30 day's of biking. Plus - the rear view photo makes a great image on my phone - cheerfully popping up every time he calls! : )

Sarah and I took the oldest three to petting zoo, where the animals terrified the kids and they found more amusement in the makeshift instruments and playground!

Here are my three sweeties in their summer dresses. They LOVE dresses and have lived in them all summer long. It made it very easy for them to dress themselves!

Stella is growing and changing so quickly. She is quickly leaving her babyhood behind and working hard to keep up with her sisters! She has learned that her flashy grin gets quite the response - therefore we see it frequently!


Just like her big sisters, Stella LOVES to swing. She could spend hours being pushed to and fro. Her sisters have figured out how to swing themselves and often let themselves into the backyard to do just that. This results in much protest from Stella since she is dependent on me to swing her and I'm not as available as she'd like!! : )

No comments: