Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finals - Finally!

Today I am celebrating having my husband back! Back from graduate school that is. He finished his last final yesterday and will be taking a hiatus from his remaining MBA coursework until we stablize life with the babies. It is going to be so nice to have him home most nights and homework free on the weekends. I plan on enjoying it while it lasts!

The pregnancy update:
At my 20 weeks visit I was less than 10 lbs away from 200 lbs SCARY! I figure if I've got to be over 200 lbs at some point in my life, this is definitely the way I want to do it! It is, however, a little odd to be weighing more than Alex. Of the maternity clothes I bought in my first trimester (pre-knowledge of the twins factor) about three pairs of pants have already bit the dust. My doctor said that I was measuring similar to a 7 month pregnancy at my 5 month mark. I am a little afraid to imagine what I'll be measuring at my 9 month mark! I did have a dream this week in which I was 14 months pregnant...frightening!

Otherwise, all is going well here. We are about halfway through our holiday party commitments. We've saved up some really special items for the "white elephant" gift exchange at our couple's small group party. At a previous party, Alex got "School of Rock" - the Jack Black movie...um...I'm so excited...that...we now get to...finally...watch such a....um...masterpiece? : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I really liked that movie, even though I normally don't like Jack Black. You should give it a try!

Anonymous said...

Hey, School of Rack is actually really good! It's a bit mindless, but funny.

Glad you have Alex back. I think Steve's anxious for my Christmas season to be over so I won't be so stressed. However, I'm planning on taking another class in the spring.