Sunday, December 03, 2006

So I shoved my mother-in-law with all my might...

Alex here, soon-to-be father of the twins! Friday was a first for the Zimbabwe in-laws...thanks to a fantastic dousing of freezing rain, sleet and finally snow, we all got to go sledding! Great fun was had by all, and yes, I really did shove my mother-in-law down the hill with all my might! Paul (father-in-law) had the brilliant idea of using a tractor inner tube as a sled, and it was without a doubt the hit of the day. We could load up two at a time and really get some momentum going, especially after the Thanksgiving gluttony! Anyway, here are some photos (that Miriam - the pregnant non-sledder took) of the good times...

Things appeared to be going spectacularly...until the combination of gravity and Thanksgiving gluttony forced the little sled into a fatal nosedive...catapaulting me face first into the snow.





A throughly enjoyable afternoon was had by all. And here in case any of you were wondering what 18.5 weeks pregnant with twins looks like...


Hope you are all well. Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you two had a blast with the snow. We're still waiting for ours here in MD. Miriam, you look radiant! I wish I was there to witness the pregnancy firsthand, but I'm glad that you're keeping a blog so I can at least check in here and there. You're bump would definitely rival a girlfriend of mine who has a single at 30 weeks. Crazy! I can't wait to meet those little girls. =)
Love, Lauren