Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Hot New Lover

The stress of motherhood has been too much - I've traded the old husband in for this new version!


Okay...so it is still Alex - but a new Alex with his new glasses! I love his new look - he's loving being able things like blades of grasses, tree branches, and not just blobs of color!

The girls continue to do well - now if we could just master helping them understand the difference between day and night. Last night was the first time they both were crying and Alex and I were both required in order to maintain the peace.

As I speak - they have begun to cry - time to eat I suppose!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miriam, Alex, Addison, and Jasmine, It is nice to see such a big smile on Alex. It also sounds like you are keeping the humor around! The girls are beautiful! Can you tell if the girls look like one paticular parent over the other? I pray everyone is healing nicely. I am looking forward to meeting the new Green family! Smiles and Prayers around!
Katie Barry

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!

Oh my word! So much has happened in the last few weeks!! The babies are absolutely gorgeous!!! Miriam and Alex, you have your work cut out for you, but the return on investment will be worth it. We can't wait to meet these two little cuties soon one day....send them our love. We'll be calling for an update this weekend. xoxo. Heather & Graeme.

Anonymous said...

Alex, looking good, man! However, next to those girls, you're not so hot. They are adorable! So glad to hear all is well despite some trying times. You can remember this time fondly when you're up worrying about them getting home on time in about 18 years!