Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How to Traumatize Your Children


Step 1: Throw milk up in the air so it neatly splatters over child(ren) and the table.
Step 2: Sit back and wait for their reaction.

So the klutziness of pregnancy has arrived. I was giving the girls a quick drink of milk before I changed their clothes. I was about to hand Addie her cup when (who knows what happened) and it went out of my hands, up into the air, and landed everywhere! The girls stared screaming and I was laughing hysterically! I'm not sure if they thought they were going to get in trouble or what. At the end of it all, they just looked bewildered!


Here's a picture of our girls looking cute and grown up - just before we head out the door for a play date yesterday morning.


Here's is a more successful eating event than posted above. The girls have been sans highchairs for about a week now and loving it. They take some reminding to stay seated at their little table, but it is so much nicer to have their bulky chairs gone! (Of course, there will be a highchair returning soon for the next little one...but we won't think about that yet...). I was trying to get a picture of Addie feeding Jasmine in the bottom right picture, but by the time I got the camera Mina had had enough! Addie was dunking her banana in applesauce and giving her sister bites.

1 comment:

Hammocks and High Tea said...

Hilarious! Those clutzy pregnancy fingers! It's best to laugh though, instead of cry. What else can you do!?