Thursday, March 19, 2009

Springgggg!

Here's a "Mary & Martha" moment from this week. Addie was busy helping me make cookies and wash dishes. I hadn't seen Mina for a few minutes so I went looking for her. She was sitting in her room in the chair "reading" - quite content to be all by herself.

The girls have discovered the love of sunglasses. They put them on, take them off, laugh at each other in between, try them upside down, push them back on their heads like headbands, etc. We can't believe how "big" they are getting! We're definitely loving all the big girl stuff they are figuring out how to do - like climb into and out of the car, sit at the table, wash their hands, pick up, hold hands with each other and friends, etc.!

I realized I hadn't taken any sweet sleeping photos since the girls were babies - so here's one from yesterday when they nodded off on the way home from playing outside at a friend's house. The girls are sleeping like logs at naptime and bedtime because we play play play outside in the sun since the weather has been so nice. (The photo with Alex is from last Saturday when they all watched some cartoons together - so sweet!)

Yesterday the girls and I took the dogs to Springfield's new dog park with my friend, Farrow and her son Holton. It was SO FUN! I loved seeing Belle (Tinsley was scared and glued to my leg) run and play with all the other dogs. The girls had a good time exploring with their friend Holton while the dogs got rid of some excess energy.

2 comments:

Sab Mad said...

My girlies love sunglasses too!

Time is flying by isn't it?

Hammocks and High Tea said...

Such sweet pictures. It's so fun to see all the new developments and stages. I'm looking forward to all of it!

I need to learn how to put my pictures together like you do. I'm sure it's easy...just a matter of figuring it out!

I didn't know the dog park was open! Where is it? I can't wait to take the girls!