Saturday, February 28, 2009

Then & Now

This was then (25 weeks pregnant with the twins) -



This is now (23 weeks pregnant with just one baby!) -


Some of my girlfriends have been requesting photos of this pregnancy so - here you go! I definitely look smaller. That didn't surprise me as much as the fact that I definitely look OLDER!!! I'm not one who freaks out much about aging - just figure it is a natural progression, but I didn't expect such a difference in just 3 years! I guess that is what the 24/7 care of two small children can do to you. I've been plucking the random white hair from my head...knowing it is a matter of time before I'll have to make the "to dye or not to dye" decision! : )

The weight gain on the pregnancy has been hilarious! With the girls I gained 65 lbs total. So far with this one I gained 2-3 lbs the first weigh-in, then lost 2-3 lbs last weigh-in, and then yesterday at my most recent doctor's appointment I gained 14 POUNDS! My doctor said she wasn't worried about it and I guess I'm not either as long as I don't gain that much for every future visit! Perhaps purchasing the Ben & Jerry's that was on sale has contributed...

This morning we're off to a puppet show at an open house at my dad's school. It is SNOWING right now - so it will be nice to get out of the house with the girls. Did I mention it was 65 degrees on Wednesday & Thursday??

1 comment:

Farrow & Chris said...

Older maybe, but more beautiful and wiser? Definitely.