Monday, August 23, 2010

The Day Has Finally Arrived!

The girls started preschool last Thursday - can we have a collective YEAHHHH! They have been asking to go to Papa's school since they could talk and the big day finally arrived. In some ways it feels like it took forever to arrive, and in other ways I can't believe they are old enough to go!

They were so excited for weeks, but as the day drew closer Addie started saying things like, "I don't like Papa's school, I don't want to go, I don't like my teacher, etc." She was definitely more unsure about this big event and took some additional coaxing, which is so funny because she is always the one to do something physically daring first - like soar off the top of the couch.

Mina, the social butterfly, was SUPER excited and ready to meet new friends and do new things! Stella was relieved to see she was not being left at school with the other two, and has reveled in all of the alone time. I thought she'd miss her sisters more - but she has adjusted just fine! We have quite a few sweet moments playing just the two of us.

No comments: