Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tipping the Scales

The girls are growing! Our ultrasound today showed that they are weighing (approximately) 5 lbs 10 oz and 5 lbs 14 oz. Everything else about the pregnancy continues to go well. Their heartbeats are measuring at normal levels and my blood pressure continues to be healthy. According to the US tech, the girls are sitting face to face - one upside down, one right side up.

The best part about the US is that it showed that both girls already have hair!!!! I didn't know you could see that on an US, but we saw it quite clearly. The debate continues between Alex and I on whether their hair is blonde or brown. Only two more weeks and 6 days until they are here!

2 comments:

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

***I deleted my original comment b/c of a typo!***
Whoa! What are you feeding those little girls! =) That's great that they'll be a healthy size when they're born. I'm so excited for you to bring them home. Hard to believe that Miriam is going to be a mom (2 times over!). Ahh... those years in Springfield (pre-21) driving around and looking (without much luck) for something "happening" to do... seem so far away. =) I'm so happy how things turned out for us both (just wish we didnt live so darned far away!)
Love,Lauren