Saturday, November 10, 2007

Case of the Sticky Fingers


Early one morning last week, I was feeding the girls their breakfast. The doorbell unexpectedly rang, the dogs went crazy, and I jumped up to see who was calling! Addison is always DYING to get her fingers into whatever food I'm serving - and this day she got her chance! I didn't even give it a thought when I set down the food bowl on Addison's tray as I rushed for the door.

Addie was practically face down in the bowl by the time I got back! I decided to leave the mess on her tray and just finish feeding whatever food was left. Addie then proceed to play patty cake with the mush and spread it all over the tray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miriam, I so enjoy the pictures of your beautiful little girls. Your mom and dad must be in heaven when they get to help with the granchildren! We are getting pretty comfortable here in Montana but can't wait to see our grandchildren at Christmas.....Connie Brownell