Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Class Reunion


We had a GREAT trip! I was expecting all kinds of horrible torture traveling with two 7 month old babies...and I was wrong! They were little darlings. They napped in the car, played in the car, chatted in the car, ate in the car, and were incredibly flexible. It was so nice to not have to be dealing with meltdowns. They slept great at night and we stayed three different places! It was such a change from the only other night we had away from home with them in July.

It was so good to see old friends and catch up! Not only did we see my high school friends, we also stayed with Alex's friend from Zim on the way to and my college friend on the way home - it was an all kinds of reunions weekend.

And now....it is just nice to be home. Nice to sleep in our own beds, have the all the multitudes of baby equipment available, not be in the car, etc.

1 comment:

Ms. Burly said...

I am glad you enjoyed your Reunion! Did you gals color coordinate?