Monday, February 12, 2007

7 weeks and counting...

SO we had another ultrasound today and all is well! Those little girls are growing something furious, and they now weigh in at 3.7 and 4.2 pounds! Quite unbelievable really, that they've doubled in size each month for the past two months! The scary thought is if they continue in the same vein...we're looking at some LARGE babies! So here are some pics of our little blessings...




All is well otherwise, work is still crazy busy. All we can seem to think about is the madness that is about to descend upon us. Although I have to say that the whole process has been phenomenal already. I never thought I'd have such an appreciation for just how amazing every stage is; when you realize what's going on in there and the intricacies of every step, it just blows my mind! Anyway, like I said, now we're just waiting for the inevitable. It's wierd in a way too, I wish there was some way of making it more real for myself; we've painted the nursery, bought most of the bits and pieces etc. but it just doesn't feel real yet. Anyway, I guess that will be remedied shortly! Okay, I must cart my gorgeous mother-to-be off to bed, and she does need some help, so here's a pic of her taken a few days ago to show why ...!



Hope you're all well and loving life!

3 comments:

Brendon Dedekind said...

Awesome stuff you two - thanks for the update and hope all is going well with all four of you ;-)

Cheers - B

Anonymous said...

Miriam, you look fantastic! So do the girls. Your life is going to be so chaotic and so very pink! I can't wait to meet them.

Anonymous said...

Yipee can't wait to meet the Green Girls! You still look great Miriam! We are on the count down now!
Excited for you both!
-Angie B.