Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Bold & Beautiful


Okay so it's been over a week since my last post so I figured I needed to post the cute baby pictures first for all of you junkies out there! : ) I got a big bag of hand me down bow/headbands last week, so we've been trying them out. These are by far my favorite just because they are so huge and obnoxious! I did get the feeling, however, when I put them on the girls on a trip to Target that people's reaction was..."Lady your kids are cute...but seriously...the bows are a little over the top!" Perhaps they could be a good stranger repellant when we are out and don't want to answer 600 twins questions! : )

The best thing about the bows was Jasmine's reaction when I first put one on Addie. She just kept staring at her sister's head and laughing...like...oh if you only knew what you have on your head...you look like such a dork! Funny thing was...she had a bow of her very own on her head at the time! Addie wasn't as amused by her sister's headband, but instead just wanted to grab it off her head!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! My junkie's needs have been satisfied (for today). They are going up so beautifully. Penny

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Make that growing up so beautifully. P

Sab Mad said...

I, personally, LOVE the obnoxious bows...

The D's said...

I was starting to wonder about you guys! The bows are definite keepers!

Kristine said...

Adorable!! Keep putting stuff in their hair, get them used to it! :)