Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Flashback


Today one of my girlfriends had her first baby! For those of you who know her, Angie Burlison had a beautiful baby girl, name Reese Lynn. I'll resist posting the pictures they sent me until they are posted on her blog - but they are very cute!

The anticipation of Angie's baby gave me a flashback last night. Just before I was to have the girls, I constantly wondered how I was going to be able to carry two babies around the house at the same time...I realized after they were born - you don't. You get one, set that one down, go back get the other one! Pre-babies as I was trying to figure out this puzzler, I envisioned myself carrying them around in a laundry basket...um...doesn't work so well with two newborns who can't hold their heads up (never tried it don't worry)!

But - it works fabulous now that they can both sit up! They love it - it makes it even easier to grab each other's faces and toys. The only problem is now...they are 40 lbs combined...and too heavy for me to carry in a laundry basket. Oh well! : )

No comments: