Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Wednesday!


We started the day out with a little cleaning! Addie loves showing off her word comprehension skills, and I love figuring out just how much she understands. I asked her to wipe up the water she spilled from the dogs bowl, and she actually did! She fetched a ball and put it in a pitcher after I just asked her to - but didn't show her. She completely amazed me the other day when she took a lid from a container I was using and left the room. She came back without it - and I asked her, "Addie, where's my lid - I need my lid?" She left the room, returned with the lid, and put it on my container!


I usually insist on all toys being put down before the girls eat/drink in their chairs. However, Jasmine was being particularly difficult and so I thought I'd just let her figure out she couldn't hold onto two toys and drink her bottle...I was wrong and she was very impressed with her skills...can't you tell!


We went to visit our favorite realtors, Libba & Joan, today. They haven't seen the girls since they were tiny - but are avid fans of the blog. The girls loved hanging out in their office - I'm guessing largely due to the fact that Libba brings her cute dog, Sophie. She was the perfect size for the girls to play with - and Sophie was SUPER excited about their company. The girls even requested to go in Sophie's pack n' play so they could play with her toys...very cute!

Miss Sophie!

No comments: