Sunday, July 06, 2008

Birthdays and Ice Cream!

Last Saturday was Alex and I's birthday (yes the same day!) and we celebrated by returning to our pre-children days! We lined up babysitting for the entire day and just meandered around town without a care - it was WONDERFUL! Thanks Magnuses, Bakers, and Metskers! My very brave friend Janel offered to take the evening shift. She brought her son, Jonathon, along and said she was pretending like she had triplets! She even bathed all three! Most impressive!


I know I've posted several other pictures like this, but I just seeing how excited the girls get when Alex gives them his undivided attention!



The results of a training session in learning to lick a fudge bar! : )


Adventures in self-feeding. The girls had spoons (which I'm guessing are on the floor). They do not want us to spoon feed them anymore - they always insist on doing it themselves - and it is MESSY!


A little watermelon sorbet anyone?


Who needs lipstick when all you need to do is eat a little watermelon sorbet?

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Happy Birthday, Alex and Miriam!! :)