Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween


To my surprise, the girls enjoyed being dressed up. I thought they'd tug mercilessly at each other's antennas and costumes, but they just got big smiles and danced around the house when I got them dressed!


Here's Jasmine showing me in the car that Addie has fallen asleep before we've even arrived at my friend's house for a Halloween party!


Here's my two with our friends two little girls. Ah - one of those classic couch pictures where all the children look uncertain but the parents think they look adorable and can't believe they are all in the same picture!

2 comments:

Hammocks and High Tea said...

There's nothing better than little ones in costumes! So adorable!

Lauren said...

Love the picture of all the kids on the couch for the photo opp. What sports!

I just tagged you on my blog. Take a look.