Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas Trip Part 1 - Dallas, TX


Here is a picture of us all strapped into the car together on our trip to Texas for Christmas. All three girls deserve a GOLD STAR for travel - esp. Stella! They all surpassed my expectations. There was very little whining, fighting, screaming, etc. We would stop every three hours so I could nurse Stella - but otherwise we were on the road. We would stop at a McDonald's with an indoor playplace each time which helped run off some of the excess toddler energy! When I took the above photo of Stella I was craning back from the front passenger's seat and just after I snapped this I dropped the camera on top of Stella...I think you can see the impending doom in her eyes!


The girls really got the hang of opening presents this year - it was so fun to sit back and watch to see what toys peak their interest first. Stella enjoyed the wrapping paper the most...as do most babies!


Above we are all modeling/opening our Christmas presents from Africa. Ang (Alex's mom) was able to send them with his aunt who came to Dallas as well for Christmas. I now realize I took no photos of our Dallas family - the whole reason we were there! We spent Christmas with Claudia (Alex's cousin), Jason, & baby Zara - as well as Auntie Gilly (Alex's aunt). It was so nice to be with family and fun to be some place different. We loved meeting baby Zara - although she mostly slept! : )

No comments: