Friday, January 29, 2010

January's End


My sweet little reader! Jasmine loves to sit and page through books. I can't wait until she can really read - I know she's going to get absorbed on a regular basis.


I was unpacking the next size up for Stella - when Addie decided to convince me that the 12 month clothes still fit her. Amazingly she could get the jacket zipped - but notice the 3/4 sleeves! Mina and Stella acted as a cheering squad.


I've had multiple graphic design projects this month - which has kept me busy and also kept me from blogging. Here's a moment where the girls decided they were going to get my attention one way or another!


Stella has become more and more fun each day. She is full of smiles, giggles, and curiosity. Notice the last picture in the sequence where she is showing her sassy side!


Here is the whole crew. I had them all dressed up to leave the house for some outing and seized the opportunity to take some group pictures. It was a challenge as always to get them all looking the same direction - but some fun results nonetheless!


I've rearranged the house yet again! It was bound to happen since it has been months since I've moved furniture from room to room. I love having things in a new place - a mental/visual refresh for me.

No comments: