Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Oh My...it is June

How is it possible that it has been nearly TWO MONTHS since I've blogged! No wonder I've been getting concerned emails and pleas for updates...okay just a few...don't want you to think we are THAT popular.

I present my excuses for being delinquent:
1.) About a month ago, we discovered we'd be moving to a different rental house. This kicked off a whole new period of obsessing over new decor, possible furniture arrangements, selling current furniture on Craigslist, buying new furniture on CL (changing style all together for new house...), etc.

2.) I have been SLAMMED with graphic design jobs. I've had 8 design projects in the last 60 days. Normally I have about 1-2 a month, but lately I've been hopping with extra work. This is fun for me - but also sucks up all my extra free time (to prove my point, I just got two calls while writing this sentance regarding corrections to two of the eight projects)!

3.) Stella has been a runny nose, teething mess! She is still as sweet as can be, but wants me closer than close.

4.) It's WARM so we've been outside, on walks, to parks, with friends ALOT - leaving not as much time home in front of the computer!

Okay, so now that I've plead my case, here's the back log of photos from the last two months!!!

No comments: