Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Stella on the Move

Stella is scooting into all kinds of mischief these days. She hasn't mastered crawling yet, although we see lots of signs that it is coming soon. Mostly, she is pushing herself around backwards on her bum. This isn't her favorite means of transport because it takes her further away from what she wants. I'm doing my best to try and leave her be in some of these sticky predicaments so she'd be motivated to crawl...but what can I say...I'm a big softie...

Stella loves babydolls, esp. poking at their eyes. I love the progress of sweetness in these photos to all out eye jabbing! BUSTED! Keep all real babies at a safe distance please!

Here's Stellie contemplating life's great mysteries, like where are my sisters and why aren't they playing with me...

The before and after of her first mouthful of grass! : )

Working on mobility with a little encouragement from her sisters!

Stella is SUCH a sweet little girl. She's growing so fast and in less than a month will celebrate her first birthday. She brings us all so much JOY! She is in love with her sisters and they with her. I can't wait to see the dynamics once she is truly mobile and can really get into their stuff!

No comments: