Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Sweet Sausages

Here are the sweet faces that greeted us early Saturday morning! Jasmine and Addison are so full of wiggles and giggles first thing in the morning. We laid them on our pillows and just enjoyed their exuberance for life...that is until they reminded us that perhaps they were hungry too. : )



Addison got a rare treat during her morning nap on Saturday. She had had a short nap and then would not fall back asleep. Since Alex was napping at the same time, I scooped her up and put her in Daddy's arms. I snuck back in later and got some great pictures!

3 comments:

Sab Mad said...

They are adorable! Seeing the kids first thing in the morning is my favorite time of the day!

Ms. Burly said...

Such cute smilie girls!! I love these photos. (& did you pose the holding hands thing? - amazing!)
Miss you - hope to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I've read all of your entries! What I said about wanting to have kids soon...I'm rethinking that. It was great to catch up with you again! I'll try to stay up-to-date and if I do join the parents club you'll be one of the first to know! - Kristy