Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Playtime

Here are a few fun pictures from playtime with the girls yesterday. I swear I did not pose this picture of Jasmine. She kept pulling all the toys over her face and grinning at me through the rings! I couldn't get a picture with her smiling, but at least I captured the ring around her eye! Addison is chewing on their favorite toy - also the one they fight over! : ) I think they love it because it is easy to grab and perfect for chewing.



The girls continue to grow like weeds and we are constantly amazed at how big they've gotten so quickly! I'm looking forward to the Moms of Multiples sale that is coming up at the end of September. We are going to need to stock up on all kinds of things - winter clothes, high chairs, toys for older ages, possibly a jogging stroller, the next size up carseats, and the list goes on!

We have had some success with sleeping through the night. Addison (who has been the first to do everything so far) can now easily sleep from 7 pm to 5:30 am (with a dream feed at 10pm). Jasmine, however, was screaming last night from 2-4am without an breaks regards of pacifier popping & other assorted soothing efforts...so we caved and feed both the girls at 4:30. We were doing a 7 day trial of not feeding the girls until 6 am. It appears that although Addison is ready, Jasmine is not going to go so willingly since she has screamed every night for the last week from 3-6am! I guess we will have to come up with a compromise time like 5:00 am and continue to work on Jasmine since we don't want to wake up twice to feed the girls seperately!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Look at those LOOONG eyelashes on Jasmine!! Love it! :)

The D's said...

I love the pictures! The girls are at such a fun stage! Good luck finding all the stuff you need!

Sab Mad said...

SUPER cute girls!

We definitely have one twin that is sleeping better at night than the other... Keep up the good work!

The Watson-Smiths said...

I have become slightly obsessed and amazed at how you cope with two. You always sound so cheerful even with the lack of sleep. Lao came home the other night from work and I was having a good cry because Noah would not stop moaning. I did feel silly but needed to have a blub. I am rather nervous but also excited to now think about having a second baby.
I think you two are doing an amazing job.
x