Sunday, September 09, 2007

Naughty Sausage!

I can't decide if I should call Addison "naughty sausage" or "wiggles"! I left the room briefly while the girls were sitting in their bouncy seats to use the restroom. I don't strap them in, because they like to bounce but otherwise barely move...or so I thought! Addison has a new love of peekaboo - so she pulled the burp cloth over her face and then bounced furiously until she was nearly out of her seat and onto to the floor by the time I returned (a minute later)!


Here's a picture of the sweet sausage and the naughty sausage sitting side by side - Jasmine sporty her best angelic look!


To further her career in deliquency, I caught Addison swatting at the ON button for her mobile when she was supposed to be napping! These little buggers - they are smarter than you think! I left her swatting - glad that at least she wasn't crying. Through the monitor not five minutes later I heard the mobile click on and start chiming away - misson accomplished Addison! : )

2 comments:

The D's said...

Those are some sweet pictures! I really like the upsidedown/legs in air picture! They learn so quickly. I love those little shorts too!

Kristine said...

I'm still laughing over "naughty sausage." What a great name! Keep on wiggling, Addison! ;)