Monday, September 17, 2007

Polar Fleece


I LOVE dressing the girls in their winter duds! Here's a picture of us all bundled up to go with grandma to an outdoor street fair called Cider Days. It was the first time I've taken the girls to something like this. It is interesting trying to get out at just the right time - in between naptimes - but also remembering they'll have to eat sometime while we are out. That was the sticky part of this outing...I forgot the bottles at home! I had the formula - but no bottles!!! Plus I didn't realize it until the girls were whining for food and I opened the diaper bag to feed them. Luckily a Walgreens was within walking distance...but picky picky Addison would not - could not take her formula from a different bottle - she didn't eat properly until we were home with her familiar bottles! Overall, in spite of the bottle drama, we had a pretty good time with grandma - and think we might start having a few more Saturday morning adventures together!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the best picture ever! SO Cute! I wanted to get to Cider Days but it just didn't happen, oh well next year.

Anonymous said...

Aww!!! Look at how CUTE the girls look! I can't believe they're getting so big! You look wonderful and I can't believe how long your hair is getting! Kim =)

The Watson-Smiths said...

Miriam you look stunning. I thought that was not allowed in the first year.............. and you have two! What's your secret?