Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ten years have flown by!

My class reunion is coming up this fall and I've volunteered to do a blog so my classmates can share info and pictures even if they can't make the reunion. It has been a lot of fun to see old faces popping up in my inbox! Some people seem to end up just like you thought they would, others have really surprised me! There is one girl who neither I nor two of my h.s. friends can remember...even though she provided a photo and info about herself! We are trying to track down a yearbook hoping her senior photo will jog our memories~!

For those of you with connection to Belvidere High (or if you're just feeling curious about strangers!), you can see the at http://bhs1997.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that there is someone that I have no idea who they are, and/or the photo.....makes me feel kind of bad, but I am so glad to hear you say that!!

By the way, thanks for compiling the blog!

And, I love seeing the photos of your girls on your blog. Our family blog is Cain-weissfamily.blogspot.com. We've only just begun!