Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Busted!

Here are some pictures I took after the girls had woken up from their afternoon nap! They've begun peering into each other's cribs through the bars and chat to each other until I come get them.


Here's one of Jasmine looking a bit guilty!


Can you find Addie in this one - not one ounce of guilt in her face! She is definitely my wild child.


And...here's another picture to prove her energetic nature - she's chatting FULL STEAM AHEAD to Jasmine while I take her picture. I think she's saying, "Party over here!"

As I'm typing this she's madly bouncy in her exersaucer...seriously she "gives it horns" - I can't talk on the phone when she is bouncy it is so LOUD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! got your blog address from the concordia memory book. what an exciting two years it has been! or is it three...i just have no concept of time anymore...anyway...this is sarah reichle, former vicar's wife at redeemer. nate and i have our own lil bundle o joy...our blogspot is reichles.blogspot.com. i do not put nearly as much effort into mine, as i only get to work on it every other week for about an hour.

so pleased you two have such a marvelous new family!

blessings!

nate, sarah and mina (4 1/2 months)