Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Adventures in Sitting




Although Addison looks like she is the one having the better time, Jasmine just LOVED looking at herself in the mirror. She woke up early from her nap and caught me while I was trying to straighten my hair. I thought I'd try the Bumbo seat and see if she could be happy keeping me company while Addison finished napping. The instant I put her in the chair she looked at herself in the mirror and laughed and chatted and looked at me and then looked at me in the mirror and smiled - it was adorable! She went on like that for nearly 10 minutes. By the time Addison woke up and joined us and I thought to get the camera - Jasmine wasn't as impressed! : )



The girls' highchairs also arrived yesterday. It is SOOO much easier to feed them in the highchairs - than the bouncy seats we had been using! The girls have figured out how to bounce themselves by kicking their legs - which made getting a spoonful of cereal into their mouth very challenging! They also loved to pull their bibs up and suck on them - now the highchair trays fit so closely to their bodies they can't get at their bibs - love it!

1 comment:

Sab Mad said...

One word...PRECIOUS!!

Can you even believe how big they are getting?! Already in high chairs and eating cereal...Miriam they are adorable!