Monday, December 15, 2008

12 weeks



This Wednesday marks me being 12 weeks pregnant with our third child!!! I'm SO ready for the morning sickness to cease and move into the more comfortable second trimester. Our third baby is schedule to arrive July 1st.

If we decided to go the all natural route - this baby could continue the generational tradition of birthday sharing. If he/she arrived just a few days earlier it would land on my birthday also known as Alex's birthday also known as Alex's mom Ang's birthday...wouldn't that be special! : )

We are definitely going to find out what we are having in a little over a month. If it's a boy - I can start getting rid of the ton of baby girl clothes we've been storing and if it is a girl I can get better organized and not have 0-12 month clothing in one HUGE bin!

So for any of you who were told "Mumms the word" feel free to now spread the news! : )

4 comments:

Angie said...

yipeeee!! So excited for you guys. And I can't wait to hear boy/girl.

Angie said...

yipeeee!! So excited for you guys. And I can't wait to hear boy/girl.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both!
Wonderful news!
Lots of love and wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Lindsey and Gwynn x

Sarah said...

Wow! Congratulations you guys!!