Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Catch-Up


My parents came over to our house for Christmas morning. The girls got two large gifts this year. Nana & Papa gave them this awesome table and chairs. The girls LOVE having something their size to play on, eat at, and in general act like BIG STUFF! In the top right picture, my mom was having tea with the girls. It is hilarious to watch them hold their little cups with the side handles and drink like adults!


Alex and I got the girls a kitchen for Christmas. They love opening and closing all the doors, banging on their pots and pans from their godparents, and pretending to eat all their wood food and condiments from Alex's parents! I got the kitchen half-off at a local toy store. The owner said the grill side was broken so she'd sell it for half. I called KidKraft (the company who makes this Grill N' Bake kitchen) and they sent me a new grill portion for free. Probably the best costumer service I've encountered all year!


Here's some cute photos of Addie. Clockwise from top left, she loves wearing my shoes; she insisted I take her picture one morning and with that silly grin how could I resist; my dad was fixing a light fixture and the girls thought it was endless fun to run under the ladder; and lastly Addie giving her cousin Sawyer a hug.


Here's a picture of my nephew Sawyer! It is amazing how much he has changed since we saw him this summer. He has started taking some of his first steps over Christmas and it was so fun to get to watch! We were trying to predict who would be the trouble makers and who would be the informant down the road. Andrew (my brother) predicts that Addie and Sawyer will find the mischief, and Jasmine will come tell the adults!


Alex has had all kinds of extra time to play with the girls while on vacation. Here he's trying to entertain them to give me some time to finish a freelance graphic design project I was working on. The weather was beautiful yesterday, so we also got a chance to play outside and take a walk.


And lastly, some more Daddy hair styles from bath time last night!

No comments: