Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chillin' Indoors...Because its SO COLD Outside!


Here's some photos of the girls chillin' in their pjs. Since the weather has gotten colder, the trips out off the house have lessened - meaning we don't make it out of our pajamas some days! Who wouldn't want to hang out in polar fleece all day?! I think the picture of Mina sitting back with her cup in her chair is so funny! She is watching Sesame Street and apparently quite enjoying herself.


Addie: Check this out, Jasmine, there is a button on my stomach!


Addie: Want help finding yours? I'm an expert at belly buttons since I touch mine all day long and show it undiscerning to all who will look. (We actually had to put bandaids over Addie's belly button for awhile because it was so red and irritated from all her poking and prodding of it!)


Jasmine: Anyone want to see?


This was an unexpected hilarious picture. I was trying to capture some pictures of my mom playing with the girls and the girls were so hyper it was hard to get them to stop bouncing on the bed! They were playing with my headbands and generally being silly! Addie always makes a fish face when she kisses now....I guess it is an upgrade from the open mouth kisses of a few months ago! : )

I'm am counting the days until Alex's Christmas break begins - I can't wait to have 11 straight days in a row with him! We've got so many fun things planned - movies, cookie baking, time with family, a game night, New Year's Eve with friends, and lots of rest! My main present from Alex is going to be labor (labor & delivery in July...I wish!). He's going to be painting our bedroom and some of our bedroom furniture. If I have my wits about me, I'll try and take a before and after picture!

No comments: