Friday, December 19, 2008

Whew!

On Wednesday night, Alex and I went to bed thinking I was at the beginning of a miscarriage. I had one previous to the arrival of the girls, so I was familiar with some of the signs. The first time we went to the ER and that was not a pleasant experience - so we decided this time to just go to bed and see what happens - always keeping the ER as a "if we have to" option.

When I woke up around 1 a.m. - there was no bleeding - not even any signs that there had been bleeding when we went to bed. At this point, I didn't know what to think. We called my O.B. first thing in the morning and they fit me in. I heard the heartbeat of the baby and was told that everything looked okay. So we are incredibly grateful and relieved! We feel completely blessed to still have Baby #3 still alive and growing - Praise God!

3 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

We continue to pray for you and Green Baby #3. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Praise God, indeed! Good news and I hope you and the baby stay healthy and well.

Angie said...

Miriam I am SO happy that things worked out. Stay healthy little Green baby!!!