Sunday, December 14, 2008

'Tis the Season


Here's a cute sister moment - I think they are trying to decide if they are going to get in trouble for playing with my frame or not. My mom got them these dress for Christmas - so we decided to give them a trial run at the Moms of Multiples party.


They were being so cute I took some individual pictures of them while they were playing! Addie always looks like "what are you doing...." and Jasmine just takes the opportunity to ham it up.


Ah - one of those cute Santa photos - very sweet right....and...



Not so Merry Christmas...Jasmine clearly doesn't like strange old men in costume holding her...just can't imagine why this would be frightening! : )



Here the girls are doing some modeling on our yummy kitchen floor - carpeted kitchen floor...!


"All through the house it was quiet, no one was stirring, not even a mouse...."

I was getting ready and Alex was "watching" the girls. I could tell from the back bedroom that something wasn't right since it was absolutely silent in a house with two toddlers. I asked Alex what the girls were doing and he said they were fine.... : ) Yep - they were more than fine - they were deliriously happy as they shredded an entire box of Kleenex in their playroom!

1 comment:

Sab Mad said...

Love the Santa pictures and sister moments! The girls are getting so big and are just adorable!