Saturday, July 21, 2007

Incredible Video


This video brings tears to my eyes. It is a good reminder of how distracted and far from God we can get in our lives... It is also scary to think about our girls being teenagers one day and facing all the difficult choices you are presented with at that age. I am so grateful that God never gets tired of persuing us - no matter how far we get away - no matter how many bad decisions we've made!

Hope you all are having a good weekend! We tried "crying it out" last night for the first time on the recommendation of Amy and Katherine. And all we have to say is "THANK YOU!" It worked like a charm! Our game plan was to let them cry for 15 minutes then go in and console. It only took one time with Addie - and a few more with Jasmine - but they both made it through the night without eating and weren't even starving this morning - had their regular amount! We are hoping that this is the beginning of a new leaf for the girls!

3 comments:

The D's said...

Wow Miriam! That was amazing. I had the same reaction, tears in my eyes. I would love to know how to put that video up on my blog.

Miriam said...

To put the video on your blog - open a YouTube account (it's free) - add your blog onto your account - and then go to your blog and paste the embedded address (appears to the right of the video on the YouTube page) in your compose box. It will look like what a picture looks like - all coding.

Ms. Burly said...

Thanks for posting that - I finally had time to watch it - what a powerful video. I don't think you can watch that without crying.