Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Husband the Star

My hubby was on TV!!!! He thinks he looks like a dork, but he looks just the same to me : ). He was interviewed by the weather channel and HGTV at the International Home Builder's Show in Orlando, FL. If you want to see his bit on rainwater systems click here. His bit starts at 7 minutes and 48 seconds into the clip which will play automatically. He thinks he bounces up and down too much...kinda funny! We are always more critical of ourselves than others are of us...but if you think he is a bit bouncy feel free to leave him a comment! We'll let you know when his other clip airs for HGTV in May...maybe less bouncing....

4 comments:

The D's said...

Great job Alex! I learned a few new things in the process of seeing your wonderful debut!
Don't worry about the bouncing...it's all about the accent!

As for our house...It will definetly be time for a visit soon! I am so excited to be getting this house, it's nothing like our last one but that's ok! I love that it's plenty big to grow with us if we decide to live in it forever (well at least a long time!).

I love the Easter outfits by the way...and I can't tell the difference in the pictures, I had no idea you can do that sort of thing! How neat, you'll have to show me sometime!

Sab Mad said...

The dreamy accent makes up for any excessive bouncing!

Sarah said...

Two comments, two days in a row! Hey, I just saw some of that video and was so inspired. That's awesome that Alex has that knowledge... I hope that he's able to actually utilize it in some cities. So very awesome. Thanks for including the link. I needed some hopeful inspiration. And I think Alex looked fan-tas-tic:)

Anonymous said...

Can I have your autograph?? That was great, Alex! Being on TV is never easy, but you pulled it off well (and I don't think you bounced too much). How wonderful that you are working with systems to help us conserve resources...kudos to you!

Love to all,
Angie K. in SD