Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tag (Alex)

Miriam has tagged me! These are the rules!

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


Six non-important things about me:

1.) I have icthus vulgaris - a fancy way for saying I have rough hands and feet because my skin doesn't produce enough protein. Its genetic - my dad and brother have it - and the girls have a 50% chance of having it...not so feminine!

2.) This condition means I have to apply lotion 2X daily - the night time application drives Miriam nuts - she thinks it takes FOREVER and wants me to turn the light off!

3.) I'm very nervous that if we have more children, we will have a boy...which means at some point I'll have to figure out American sports!

4.) I dream of retiring and owning a microbrewery/restaurant.

5.) I love to spice up food. Recipes are merely a suggestion. This too can drive my wife nuts. Occasionally I "over-spice" - especially with garlic...

6.) Before I met my wife I was a neat freak...funny how things change...

I'm tagging:
No one! : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Alex,

Thanks for your comment and thanks to both of you for keeping up your blog. I love reading your entries! As for your previous message to me...I have no really cool travel plans in the works, except that a friend and I will be going to see Deepak Chopra in August in Chicago! I'm SO excited about that! My hubby and I have been to La Paz for sea kayaking and Kauai, where we got married. I promise to get those posts up sometime soon so you and Mim can travel vicariously to those locations. With Kirby studying for Psych boards and finishing his Residency (2.5 years left...UGH!), don't know how much more travel we'll get either!

In the meantime, lotsa love to the Greens and stay happy!

Crazy Auntie Angie