Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Addie Here


Addie here - its time you hear things from my side of the crib! My day started with having to call (sometimes scream) from my crib for Mom to come get me - seriously a bed with bars...what have I done to deserve this?! I've been working on my climbing and one day soon I may just remove myself from my crib and give my parents a fine how-do-you-do.

Breakfast (as far as I can tell) is the same mushy mixture of prune juice, applesauce, and oatmeal. I attempt to express my disgust by blocking the spoon with my hands, and then promptly smearing whatever I can grab of the funky mixture in my hair. Mom (not quickly outsmarted) rewards my antics with a mock baptism under the kitchen sink.

Then we headed outside for a swing - rumor has it grandma and grandpa are responsible for these fabulous additions to our deck! Check out the picture...I know...people tell me all the time how cute I am...check out Jasmine...oh...can't see her face...shame...oh well!



And then really it is quite routine from there nap, eat more weird concoctions, nap AGAIN!, snack, eat dinner, and then the best part. Dad comes home!!! He's way more fun than mom. He will hold us upside down until we almost vomit - cool huh!

2 comments:

The D's said...

Love the post! It gives me great insight! ~Lisa

Lauren said...

Ha! This is so funny! I love how you give us a glimpse of her personality. Quite the attention grabber she is. It will be fun to see how their personalities now translate in the years to come.

Wish I could see them for myself, but this is the next best thing. Thanks for keeping up on it!

Love,
Lauren