Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Best Friend Belle


Jasmine has LOVED the dogs from very early on. She'd stare at them before she was mobile - and relishes any attention from them. This has been taken to a whole new level now that she is a bit older and more mobile! I heard hysteric laughing from around the couch and this is what I discovered. Jasmine was grabbing at Belle through the slot in the furniture. Belle (who also LOVES to play) egged Jasmine on by gently nibbling on her fingers.


Addie stopped by to see what she was missing out on and decided her sister has come up with a rather amusing game. By this point, both girls are giggling and poking.


Belle is such a sweet dog - she didn't care what was being poke/prodded as long the girls kept playing with her! Tinsley, on the otherhand, sat across the room looking grumpy! : )


Gosh, my girls are getting big!!! Here they are emptying the contents from my kitchen cabinets. They think they are so clever when they find two things to bang together that make a loud noise. Perhaps they think they are clever because I light up and clap for them any time they do something new. My current favorite is encouraging them to dance - nothing brings a smile to my face more than to watch them hear some music and start shaking their little bodies!

No comments: