Thursday, May 15, 2008

A State of Undress


Wondering what Addie thinks is so funny - it could be the fact that she ran and hid while I went to get her some clean (non-poopy) clothes or it could be because she and her sister raided Dad's bathroom supplies again. We'll often find our toiletries strewn about the house!

Jasmine is apparently working on a new skill. While I was getting Addie's clothes she managed to remove a slipper and work one of her arms out of her shirt! She was incredibly proud of her new look and didn't want me to put the arm back in. I guess I should just be grateful that they haven't figured out how to remove their diapers yet!

1 comment:

The D's said...

I love seeing the updates and I always get a kick out of the girls! They are just precious! We are officially online again and have started posing again. Talk with you soon.