Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Guess Who Is Crawling!


It is official, Addison began crawling this weekend. For weeks she's been close, just not actually making any forward progress. This weekend she began to move forward! Her crawling is slow and haltering, but she does eventually make it to her chosen destination. 

I usually sit on the floor with the girls to eat my breakfast (they've been fed and are playing). I realized this morning that this set-up is not going to last. The first thing Addie did with her new ability was crawl over and try to get into my oatmeal bowl! I guess that is why you should eat at the table!!! One of the moms in my moms of multiples group said, "Oh, just wait until there is a mini stampede as the both crawl and follow you to the bathroom!" Ah, so much to look forward to! : )

Here's a quote from a daily e-mail I get - thought it was a good fit for my life! If I had gotten what I had planned I'd be living in a big city, working as a graphic designer, and utterly miserable! I'm much happier that life has turned out as it has!
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, 
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
— Joseph Campbell

2 comments:

Emilyah said...

I love the quote- it's so true. Do you have video of Addie crawling? That would be fun to watch. :)

Kristine said...

Yay Addie!! Keep it up!! :)