Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pups & Pizza


I called the dogs outside so I could take a picture of the snow for the blog. Belle jumped up and went straight outside. Tinsley just sat on the couch and shivered...I'm not kidding...shivered - like "don't make me - poor cold me"! Silly mutt...I'm sure her excess 10+ lbs. from stealing food would have kept her toasty warm!


The girls now have their own Johnny Jumper - I bought it off of craigslist.com for $5! Jasmine thinks it is great - Addie thinks it is torture. I initially bought this for our trip to FL - seeing that we won't have access to exersaucers, swings, etc. - I thought this would pack nicely in our suitcases. I was going to get two so they each had one...but unless Addie starts loving it - I think we'll just need one!

We went out to lunch as a family today (Alex had a free pizza from Pizza Hut for giving blood). It went so much better than I thought it would~! This is the first time we've used the restaurant high chairs. The girls LOVED them. They both sat smiling and swinging their legs. They took turns charming the strangers around them and then stealing each others toys and then more charming/smiling and then dropping toys on the floor and looking at us to pick them up...We had a good time and it was nice to get out of the house for a bit!

3 comments:

The D's said...

Cute cute cute! Children are so good at getting those strangers in restaurants to smile at them! Glad to see we aren't the only ones with snow! Have a great day!

Lauren said...

I think my mom has a picture of me in a Johnny Jumper similar to this one. I didnt know these things were still out there!!!

Lauren said...

I'm going through blog withdrawl!!! I know I'm one to talk because ours is updated only once a week it seems. But I need to hear about whats going on with you guys! Hope all is well.
Love,
Lauren