Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Discoveries


The girls are to the stage where they should be adding some solid foods to their diets...humm...not going so well! I tried Cheerios - GAG! These Mum Mum biscuits are the only thing that I've had some success with - I think they like how easily they dissolve in their mouths. It is strange to me to see them feeding themselves - but also very entertaining!


Today Addie discovered (on a roaming crawling spree) that the door stopper goes - DONGGGG! She sat there fixated for several minutes - very cute! I had a mini heart attack when I saw that the plastic cap was off the end of the stopper - thought she'd eaten it - turns out Belle (the dog) ate it and spit it out on the carpet - Thanks Belle!

2 comments:

Emilyah said...

How funny, I was just going to blog about N and all these same things. :) Anyway, N and Addie would have loads of fun together with the door stops.

Where do you buy the mum mum biscuits? N detests the Gerber fruit puffs!

Emilyah said...

p.s- How in the world do you keep the girls in their seats without their buckles? N would definitely be jumping out... must be another difference in boys and girls! ;)