Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Morning




Here are a few pictures we took this morning (and some we took a few days ago!) Just wanted to get some fresh pictures up - especially for Granny and Grandpa Green. In the picture of Addie with the paper spread in her lap - is when she found the wipes package while Alex was distracted with Jasmine. She had a GREAT time pulling out wipe after wipe after wipe!

Addie is crawling EVERYWHERE - and I'm really quite enjoying it. It is fun to see where she goes and what she is interested in. There are only a few things that she is attracted to that I have to say no to, i.e., outlets, dog water bowls, cable cord, dog bone. Otherwise, our house is pretty well baby proofed - which is nice to not have to take away every little thing and deal with the resulting whining. I love watching her curiously crawling around discovering new things!

Jasmine is still sitting in one place - firmly rooted! She'll do long stretches for toys out of reach, but really couldn't be bothered to roll (even though she can)! We are wondering if she'll go right to walking. My mom says I was like this and didn't crawl until my first birthday....I can see how I might have taken the laid back approach to mobility! : )

Alex is home and it is nice to have him back with us! He took Friday off and we had a nice relaxing day together. The weather has finally gotten out of the 20's so we've been able to spend some more time outside! On Saturday, I made "maintenance" at Weight Watchers - which means I've been at my goal weight for 6 weeks and now go to WW once a month for free for the rest of my life! I just have to stay within 2 lbs of my goal weight.

We are still working hard on paying off debt. It is a GREAT feeling to have our credit card payment actually reduce the debt, not just cover the interest! We are excited about the possibility of additional tax rebates due to the fear of recession - all of this will speed up our debt repayment!

4 comments:

Sab Mad said...

Love the new pictures and glad that Alex is home. It's no fun being a single mommy!

The girls are adorable. Jasmine always has this "I'm-so-happy-just-to-be-this-cute" look and Addie always has this "when-you-look-this-cute-you-get-away-with-anything" look!

Awesome job on the WW front!!! I'm jealous. Not much is motivating me these days. Lovey even told me he'd give me $1000 dollars if I lost 20 pds by June and that's not even working!! I need your motivation!

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

That gym story makes me laugh too! I was just thinking before I read that you were doing WW- that your face looked really skinny- You go girl! : ) I just love reading your blog and seeing the girls progress. I am not as faithful as an updater as you- I just need to set aside time for it. Glad Alex is back safe.

The D's said...

Super cute pictures!

Kristine said...

Such pretty girls! :)