Monday, February 11, 2008

Busy Weekend

Alex had to go into work early since we leave for Florida tomorrow. This is the sweet message he left for me - too cute! He said he considered doing it with M&M's but thought I might scold him for tempting me...probably right! : )

Our friends, the Dierkings, stayed with us this weekend. They were one of the chosen couples for the latest OMM project, Lovenests. They had a photo shoot in our house done by Randy Bacon (www.randybacon.com). It was fun to see them. Watching Megan (their 18 month old daughter is preview of what's to come for us with the girls)! We laughed really hard on Saturday night - we played Super Mario Brothers on their Wii.

I am TERRIBLE - it was a series of how quickly can Miriam kill her character doing the exact same thing she just did - I ran Luigi over cliff, into fire balls, ran him into monsters, and was in general careless with his life!! I tried - really - I hope I never have to play a video game when the stakes really matter!


Our sweet Jasmine has found her wings - or should we say knees! She began really crawling this weekend and spends her time crawling new places and then smiling and laughing once she gets there - so impressed with herself!


Addie loves to do "Big Girl" things - she was so happy to be sitting in my chair at the computer! She also loves to hold whatever I'm holding, eat what I'm eating, and drink from my glass!

We started a new group at church called, Sleepless in Springfield. This group is for families who have a child under 3 years old. For now we just have a potluck following the late service on the second Sunday of the month. The girls had a great time - as soon as we left they zonked out in their car seats!

1 comment:

The D's said...

Glad to see we made it to your blog! It's weird seeing myself on there! I'm just sad we didn't take more pictures, I didn't take any of you and Alex...next time for sure! We had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next time. Thanks for nominating us!