Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring Preview


I can't believe in just a month and a few days my girls are going to be one years old! Crazy - it seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital and beginning what seemed like endless feedings and night wakings!

Since I never buy the girls anything new (being the cheapskate that I am), I've decided that their birthday outfits can be my annual splurge. I've loved Zutano clothes from the first time I saw them - fun patterns & stripes & bright colors...just darn $$$! We also hoping to get pictures by Amy Pennington some time around their birthday. This will be our first professional pictures with the girls...never know how they'll be...could be interesting!

1 comment:

Emilyah said...

So cute!! I love Zutano too (for girls at least). When we lived in IL, I shopped at children's boutique where they had the entire collection. They also had another line there that I preferred for boys though.

Is it getting warm there already or are you just excited for Spring? I'm over winter and being indoors! ;-)